Saturday 29 August 2015

Cop Car (2015) Full HD Movie Download

A small town sheriff sets out to find the two kids who have taken his car on a joy ride.

Director:

 Jon Watts

Writers:

 Jon Watts, Christopher D. Ford

Stars:

 Kevin Bacon, James Freedson-Jackson, Hays Wellford 

Storyline of Cop Car (2015) Full HD Movie

A pair of ten-year-olds find an abandoned cop car in a field. When they take it for a joyride, it seems like they could kill themselves at any moment. But things only get worse when the small town sheriff goes looking for his missing car. The kids find themselves in the center of a deadly game of cat and mouse they don't understand and the only way out is to go as fast as their cop car can take them.

 Movie Reviews of Cop Car (2015) Full HD Movie

This movie seems to be in the like it or hate it categorie. I personally didn't like it. I just found it to be a very dry and boring watch. The plot is just super flat and very narrow. It also doesn't really have that shock or suspenseful factor that I was looking forward to. I was constantly waiting for this movie to get better and it does for the last 20 minutes which I thought was slightly above mediocre. But it was such a drag to get to that 20 minutes and even then it's not worth it. I will say the kid actors in this movie seem like real kids and not actors. And the constant banter between the two seemed real, but it isn't something fun to sit through nor listen to. Overall, it's a pass. I give it a 3, because of the well done cinematography despite it not being a mainstream movie. I guess some viewers like it because of the vibe and black humor, but it didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment